Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Download ICAI Final/Intermediate [IPC] November 2014 Admit card

ICAI - Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will be holding the Final/Intermediate [IPC] Examination 2014, starts from the date 7 November 2014.



CA Final Exam would be beginning from date 7 November and to end on 21 November, 2014 and the CA IPCC Exam would be begin from the date 8 November and end on 20 November, 2014. The admit cards are released, candidates can download admit cards from the following link http://www.icai.nic.in/



"IPCC Exam Date Sheet"
Date Group Exam
8th Nov Group I Accounting
10 Nov Group I Business Laws, Ethics & Communications
12 Nov Group I Cost Accounting & Financial Management
14 Nov Group I Tax
16 Nov Group II Advanced Accounting
18 Nov Group II Auditing and Assurance
20 Nov Group II Information Technology and Strategic Management




"CA Final Exam Date Sheet"
Date Group Exam
7 Nov  Group I   Financial Reporting
9 Nov  Group I   Strategic Financial Management
11 Nov  Group I   Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
13 Nov  Group I   Corporate and Allied Laws
15 Nov  Group II   Advanced Management Accounting
17 Nov  Group II   Information Systems Control and Audit
19 Nov  Group II   Direct Tax Laws
21 Nov  Group II   Indirect Tax Laws

The timings of all the above CA Examinations would be held from 2 PM to 5 PM IST.

Candidates of Intermediate [IPC] and Final Examinations will be allowed to opt for Hindi medium for answering papers. Detailed information will be found printed in the Information Sheets attached to the relevant application form. 




However the medium of Examinations will be only English in respect of Post Qualification Courses viz.: Management Accountancy Course [MAC] Part - I, Corporate Management Course [CMC] Part - I, Tax Management Course [TMC] Part - I, Insurance and Risk Management [IRM] Examination and International Trade Laws and World Trade Organisation [ITL & WTO] Examinations.


is a net columnist and founder of Gyan Bharat, a popular education and jobs website. Sign up for the email newsletter and can share this to Facebook Twitter Google+




No comments:

Post a Comment