Thursday, August 21, 2014

RBI Grade B (General) Officers recruitment Phase I results 2014 rbi.org.in

RBI Grade B (General) Officers recruitment Phase I results 2014 rbi.org.in : RBI - Reserve Bank of India  has declared
 


RBI Grade B [General] Officers Phase I results 2014, exam was held on the date 3 August, 2014. Results for the ug course are available online on the university portal page. 


RBI Grade B [General] Officers Phase I results 2014 - http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/content/pdfs/WBL120814F.pdf

RBI Grade B [General] Officers Phase I mark sheet 2014 - http://rbi.org.in/scripts/ResultGradeBPhase12014.aspx


RBI Grade B (General) Officers recruitment Phase I results 2014 rbi.org.in

Candidates who are short listed on the basis of RBI Phase I examination would receive admission letters through officially registered emails given at the time of original applications for Phase II written exam.

Phase II Written Examination schedule :

Paper I English : 13 September, 2014 [2:30 PM to 5:30 PM]
Paper II Economic and Social Issues : 14 September, 2014 [9:30 AM to 12:30 PM]
Paper III Finance and Management : 14 September, 2014 [2:30 PM to 5:30 PM]

Note : For SC/ST/OBC/PWD short-listed candidates pre-examination training is available for the Phase II examination. Interested candidates in pre-examination training should apply to their concerned RBI Nodal Office. 



is a net columnist and founder of Gyan Bharat, a popular education and jobs website. Sign up for the email newsletter and can share this to Facebook Twitter Google+